Thursday, March 24, 2011

SCAM EMAIL about Gadafi (fucking scammers)

Abdel Malik
reklamacja@baleno.com.pl
malikabd.aaaa@gmail.com


Dearest Friend

I am Mr Abdel Malik an associate of one Ghadafi seniour Aide who defected Ghadafi's brutal regime in Libya.Please open the attachment and read in details about the proposal.

Sincerely

Mr Abdel Malik



I am Mr Abdel Malik an associate of one Ghadafi seniour Aide who defected Ghadafi's brutal regime in Libya. I am contacting you to solicit your cooperation in an investment opportunity as a corporate consultant representing the interest of the Aide family.His name can not be disclose at this moment for safety reason. This became necessary from the actions of various governments regarding the financial interest of my client in their respective countries. I would ask for your maximmum cooperation and absolute confidientiality regarding this proposal in order not to compromise the interest of my client.

If you could be trusted and can assist with this proposal, further explanations including the modus operandi will be explained in my next letter to your goodself.

Sincerely

Mr Abdel Malik

No comments:

Post a Comment