Tuesday, September 6, 2011

JOHN scam

JOHN
johncasidy@cantv.net


Hello Dear,

I am JOHN CASSIDY JR the only Son of late Dr. JOHN CASSIDY from IVORY
COAST I am 19 years old, before the death of my late father in my Country
political Crisis he deposited the sum of ($2,000,000,00 million United
State Dollars) in one of the Banks in MALAYSIA for establishment of new
farms and animal feeds producing factory but now that he is dead in the
last few months civil war. I want to invest this money In your Country in
any good business but I need you to help me receive this money in your
account as my foreign business partner, I will offer you 15% of the total
money for your kind assistance to me after the successful transfer of the
money to your account. Looking forward to your urgent
reply

Best Regards

JOHN

No comments:

Post a Comment