Wednesday, May 9, 2012

more african scammers


mrpjos265@msn.com
mrpatrickjo8@gmail.com

Dear Friend,
I am Mr.Patrick Joseph, The Director incharge of Head of Operations section of Africa Development Banque Burkina Faso. I need your urgent business assistance in transferring to your bank account an abandoned sum of (13.5 Million) dollars belong to our deceased customer who died with his entire family in 2006, leaving nobody for the claim, I ask you can we work together? I will be pleased to work with you as trusted person and see that the fund is transferred out of my Bank into another Bank Account, Your share is 40% while 60% for me. Contact me only through my private E-mail: mrpatrickjo8@gmail.com for more details: This transaction is 100% risky free.
Thanks,
Mr.Patrick Joseph
Africa Development Banque(ADB),
ouagadougou,Burkina Faso.

No comments:

Post a Comment