Friday, September 18, 2009

Craiglist UK scammers

For a cable that costs 2$. someone told me the following:

"emmanuel junior" emmajunior10@gmail.com


1st email

Hello Customer, i would like to know if this item is still available for sale? if yes i would like to know the present condition of the item, the payment method, and the shipping cost of the item....asap.......hope to hear from you soon...........thank you......

2nd Email

Nice to hear from you, i am very very interested in this item and i just want to present this item to my son as a
birthday gift, and right now i am not in the state for some travelling business. I have a PayPal account that I use for my business and send out money without delay to my customers since it's good for business payments.i will offer you $350 for the item and the shipping cost, so Send your PayPal email account to this email address in order for me to have your money sent on time as soon as possible.so i will offer you $350 for the item and the shipping cost. So try as much as possible to ship the item immediately and get back to me as soon as possible. Thank You.


For the same item, a second scammer showed interest. Different email, same shit:

"emmanuel messi" emmanuelmessi@gmail.com

Hello Customer, i would like to know if this item is still available for sale? if yes i would like to know the present condition of the item, the payment method, and the shipping cost of the item....asap.......hope to hear from you soon...........thank you......

No comments:

Post a Comment