Thursday, December 1, 2011

Skype scams

Is there anything more natural than people on skype asking financial help coming from your heart?

this one claimed to be a Lybian refugee residing in Ghana, hosted by someone who did not really like him. He claimed ot have no money and stay at home all the time, and claimed he needed money to start working as a nurse. Now I dont know why would someone need money to start work, but lets say I believe it. In my repeated questions on "what do you plan to do in order get money to start work" he kept saying that he has no choice. After pressing a bit more, said that I could offer him money (through western union) from my heart and then only would accept it.
Total bull



NAME:ALIMATU ALI
COUNTRY:GHANA
CITY:OFFINSO
ZIP CODE:00233
BANK:WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

skype western union scammer

No comments:

Post a Comment