Tuesday, October 30, 2012

more scam emails

mrfurstinkumar@gmail.com
mr.bowfaso@voila.fr

Dear Friend,your gift compensation



Compliment of the season I have successfully concluded the transaction. the money has been transferred to China through the assistant of Mr.Pong Eugene, who is a business man base in China. Currently I am in China with him. However, I did not forget you because you are the source of my success.


In appreciate of your assistance I have mapped out a Compensation and wrote on your favour ATM CARD worth of US$ 800.000.00 I left the ATM CARD with my Secretary Mr.Bow Faso, on my departure to China. To receive your ATM CARD,email Mr.Bow Faso and instruct him where to send the ATM CARD worth of US$ 800.000.000 to you.



Pls contact;Mr.Bow Faso on his email address below as he is the person incharge for your ATM CARD.Email: mr.bowfaso voila.fr


Post Office Burkina Faso
Name: Mr.Bow Faso



abevkoffnm@gmx.com
abenekoffi@gmx.com


Hello Dear

Im Mis Abene Koffi, how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of
health.I went through your profile and i read it and took interest in it,if
you don't mind i will like you to write back for more details, hope to hear
from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something very
important to tell you.

Lots of love,
Abene Koffi

No comments:

Post a Comment