Friday, November 6, 2009

Scams in Craigslist

New Scammer found in Craigslist

Name: James Jerry

Email: jjamesjerry@yahoo.com

This one in order to buy something with a cost of 100£
he proposed the following:

Okay, sorry for the delay before getting back to you, i am imn turkey right now, there is my business partner that wants to pay me the money that he owes me, the money is 5000pounds, i want him you to recieve this money and when you get this money, you will take your money out and send me the rest of the money, and he wants to make it bank transfer.
Hope to hear back from you soon.
Regards.
James.

Now that is what I call a scam, cause when I find out that the 5000£ were thin air (ok might be thick air) I would be 5000£ out of my pocket when the bank comes asking for the money back and facing a HUGE problem since I dont have this kind of money...

No comments:

Post a Comment