Thursday, November 19, 2009

Things get a bit strange, but scammers are always scammers...

This time the scammers have reached an all time low point wanted to buy something that costs just 10£ offering 50£ and wanting to arrange a courier on their own, asking for my address, name and telephone number.

My thoughts about this is that they might be wanting to send me a "hot package" if you get my point, or even deliver this "package" by themselves.

NAME: lewis west email: lewiswest100@gmail.com

Well I wouldn't provide them with any of my details, for any reason so they can chock themselves in hatred.

I would also advice everyone on the good side of things, not to give any details at all. You never know when someone will come knocking your door with not the best of intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment