Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Madam Mulic Kabore scammer

Madam Mulic Kabore


madammulickabore01@voila.fr
madammulickabore01@gmail.com

My name is Madam Mulic, i came from the Republic of Burkina Faso.I have a proposal for you,i know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we never met before, this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor it against your WILL. It's just my urgent need for foreign business associate that made me to contact you for this transaction. There is this huge amount of Six million five hundred thousand United States dollars which my late husband deposited, awaiting for claim before he was assassinated by unknown gunmen.My main purpose of sending you this message is because of the way I found you and perhaps trustworthy to give you this priority of shipping this consignment to any address that you think is very secure and safe in your country. It will interest you to note that you stand to receive 40% of the money that's inside the consignment after successful conclusion of the transaction. Please i will like you to contact the Security and Finance Firm, indicating to the Firm that you are authorize by me,to call as the foreign business Associate of my late husband to make inquires on how the consignment could be shipped to your destination.I thank you immensely for your co-operation and understanding.Yours Sincerely
Madam Mulic Kabore.


second email

Hello

I receive your mail, I write to inform you that the consignment of the money is presently in London. My dear, i believe knowing you will be for good be rest assured of that OK.

Negociating is still going on with BlueWave Express Courrier on away forward concerning further shipment of the consignment. Have in mind that Global Trust Finance Company and BlueWave Express Courier Service do not know the real content of the consignment it was decleared to them that the content is family treasures OK. I assured you that the content of the consignment is money.

Kindly confirm to me your full name, address, moble number so that i will present it to the Global Trust here as the foreign business associate/beneficiary to my late husband that will be receiving the consignment on my behalf. The Global Trust Finance Company promised me that they will commence immediate action for the RE-PROFILING/CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP of the document in your name as the beneficiary that will finally receive the consignment once they get the required information from you for the re-profiling/ change of ownership in your name. The Global Trust have send a signal message to BlueWave Express Courier Service that the destination of the consigment will now be your country but negociation with BlueWave is still on .
Here is the BlueWave Express contact info:
Company Name: BlueWave Express Courier Service
website :
http://www.bluewaveexpresscourier.page.tl/

Below is the contact information of the firm here that arrange for the shipment of the consignment to London for further shipment inquiry;

Company Name: Global Trust Finance Company
Address: 01 BP 4938 OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO
Contact Person: Dr. Musa K. Idris(Director of Operations)
Tel/Fax: 0022672767204
E-mail:
fintrust@zbavitu.net
Upon the return of your next mail, more information concerning the shipment to your destination will be detail more to you.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Madam Mulic.

No comments:

Post a Comment