Monday, November 22, 2010

New gumtree scammer

Sophia Graham
sophia.graham101@gmail.com
postman_shipping@consultant.com
+44-702-405-9540



Hi Thanks for getting back to me i will want to know the recent
condition of this item and its total amount.I 'm sending it to someone
as a Xmas Gift in West Africa(Nigeria),via Royal Mail International
Signed For,but unfortunately I'm not opportune to come get the item
myself,so i will really appreciate if you can kindly post the item for
me which i will offer you the sum of £50 for postage and packaging of
the items Abroad.I will want us to sincerely deal with each other
through PayPal Online Auction or Via Bank Transfer,cause i believe its
safe for both of us..I will love you to get back to me with all the
answers and also PayPal money request or your bank details and the
overall cost of the total amount plus p&p and your gumtree ad
number,so payment can be made asap and i can get back to you with the
postage address.

I await your quick response


Sophia Graham


Lately scammers try to intimidate you into paying by sending fake emails that paypal will contact interpol That is total bullshit as their lives are filed with it. DO NOT fall for it.

****PayPal Alert\Transaction Has Been Forwarded To The Interpol To Avoid Scam****

No comments:

Post a Comment