Tuesday, November 30, 2010

gumtree scammer

Margaret Aaron
margluvsu67@gmail.com
service@Intl.paypal.com
customercareonline@net-shopping.com


okay.. no problem.. i can pay with PayPal. what is your PayPal Id? can you post to my man? My friend just told me here it will cost about 80 pounds to send to him in his country.. well am ready to pay you provided, i will not be scammed as i have been scam through PayPal. The seller do away with my money after having clear funds. I want to trust you.He lives in Lagos,Nigeria, 23401.send me your PayPal id to this email for payment. i will love it post out today as it is both a birthday and Xmas gift.
Awaiting your reply...


I have just made payment for you.Please send it out as soon as you
receive payment and send me
the shipping details. Also get in touch
with PayPal Customer Care with the details too.

Below is the full shipping address

Name: Mose Okpanachi
Address: 16, Gbadamosi Street
City: Ijeshatedo
State: Lagos
Country: Nigeria
Postal Code: 23401.



Please do not go against our policy , as PayPal team will view it as an attempt to cheat the buyer and your account will be BLOCKED in accordance with PayPal Monetary Policy on Fraudulent Act.

(HA HA HA HA)

No comments:

Post a Comment