Tuesday, June 22, 2010

gumtree scammer


Hiya,

thanks for your quick response, i really want to buy this item off you
but i want it for my friend who has just been posted to West Africa on
a training course, i want to send it as a surprise birthday present
and i would have loved to come for the collection of the item and post
it myself but i'm not in the UK presently, i'm in Finland with my boss
on a business trip, so i'll really be happy if you can help me out. I
will be offering you £30 for the postage cost...
kindly reply me with a PayPal money request for the total cost of the
item plus the postage cost that i'm offering and i'll make the payment
asap. I hope to read from you soon.

Kind Regards,

other known details:

Timi Savage
Blk B Flat 29,
Shitta Est,
Surulere
Lagos, 23401
Nigeria

pp_worldseller@consultant.com
bluegatestoresltd@hotmail.com

+44 70 240 78652

No comments:

Post a Comment