Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Advance fee fraud scam

mis-srose26@live.fr
missrose200@live.fr
Rose Timbo.
+221-776-263-778

My Dearest,

Thank you very much for your mail.I am very glad to read through your mail today and i am admired with you. Let me write you my biography.I was born in Sierra Leone in West Africa.I am a single girl of 26 years and i do not have kids. But i am presently living in Dakar-Senegal which is neighboring country to my country due to the civil war and crisis in my Country Sierra Leone.

I am presently residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. My late father was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Sierra Leone before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee through United Nation Security Agency.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I really want to have a good relationship with you,Once again, A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my pictures and i will like to see yours,

Hoping to hear from you soon,

Yours in Love

Miss Rose,

My Darling,

Many thanks for your delighted mail. I am very glad to read through your mail this morning, really. how was your night? hope fine in your side. Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar-Senegal.Like i told you in my last mail, in this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on mondays and fridays of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is ( Rev.Henry Biko) who is the pastor of the (Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels, one for men the other for women.The Pastor's Tel number is ( +221-776-263-778) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (it's a secret,even the Revrend don't know about it),i have my late father's statement of account and his death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading Financial House in which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7,000,000.00(Seven Million US Dollars).So i will like you to help me retrieved and transfer the money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here so in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you now.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking .Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest.Attached is my picture i will like to see yours. Please as soon as you receive this mail try to call me +221-776-263-778, i will be happy if you send me your picture and call me so that i can hear your sweet voice.

Yours Ever,
Rose Timbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment