Wednesday, September 1, 2010

LMAO


susanamson010@yahoo.cn
susanamson010@hosanna.net
Dearest Friend,

I am Mrs. Susan Amson from Netherlands, I am 58 years old, I am suffering from a long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I can't work or do any stressful thing, according to my doctors they have advised me that I may not live for the next two months, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I was brought up from a motherless babies home was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child,

My Husband (Roberto Amson) died in a fatal motor accident before his death we were true Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of $2.6 million dollars with a Security Company in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

Presently, this money is still with them and the management just wrote me as the true owner to come forward to receive the money for keeping it so long with attract a demurrage fees as the security fees paid by me has expired or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over because of my illness or they get it confisticated.

So instead of getting it confiscated I rather have someone whom i can trust to receive the funds and utilize it according to my wishes.

And the best part of it is, the security company told me in the letter that they can have the consignment funds released to my approved person that was authorized by me or transferred to his bank account and if outside Kuala Lumpur Malaysia then transferred to his or her bank account.

Presently, I am using my laptop in the hospital at Frankfurt Germany where I have been undergoing treatment for my sickness. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only more 2 months to live.

It is my last wish to see atleaset 60% of this money is invested/donated to any organisation/buisness of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization, e.g. the poor homes, the motherless babies home where I came from, the deaf homes, and churches etc.

All I seek for is a God fearing person like you ,who will carry out my last wishes and before I emailed you today i prayed and the holy spirit gave me the confidence to send you this email. I took this decision, before I rest in peace because my time will soon be up. As soon as I receive your reply I will give you the contact of the Security Company in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

Please send me the Below information;

NAME:
ADDRESS:
AGE:
OPCCPATION:
TELEPHONE NO:

All I need from you is a confidential assurance that the funds when received by you will be used for the said purpose, Nowadays there are so much scams going on in the internet and it is difficult to trust but I don’t know why the Holy spirit still approved me to email you about this out of few email addresses i have from the internet, yours was the only one that my mind convinced me to contact.

Waiting for your reply.

Yours in Christ,

Mrs. Susan Amson



the emails go on!

My Dearest


Sorry for my Late Reply is due to my sickness and i have been down for some time now but getting better now.
Thanks for your last email to me, and also with your concern about my situation, I really appreciate and also believe that you will
follow my instruction in making the use of $2.6 million dollars as I directed you.

Right I want to inform you that I have contacted the Security Company were i deposited this fund in Malaysia I think on my first
email to you I explained all about this to you on the email. I have made the Security Company to know that you are now entitled to
receive the fund. i told them about my situation and make them to understand that you will contacting them in regards to the release
of this fund to you.

Like i said before even on my first email I was brought up from a Motherless Baby's home and I also want %60 percent of this fund to
be used in helping motherless children and 40% to yourself.

You can now contact the Unity Security Company in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia with the below information.

Unity Security Company
Unity Corporate Building 80
Jalan Raja Chula 50200
Kuala Lumpur Wilayah Persekutua Malaysia
Contact Person: Mr. Abdullah A. Rahman
Email: general@unity-securitycompany.com
Phone:+ 60-1-662-84606
+ 60166284606
Fax: + 60-3-2178-4944
+ 60321784944

Make sure you try and call Mr. Abdullah A. Rahman on phone or write him an email tell him that you were directed by Mrs. Susan Amson
from Netherlands to contact him regards to the release of the fund which i deposited with them find attached below a Fund Deposit
Certificate which they gave me when i deposited the fund with them.

I pray and wish you will use this fund according to my spirit desire.

Waiting for your reply.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Susan Amson

I am thinking that this one is linked to the infamous barrister Sidek...
More about this scam in Antiraudinternational

No comments:

Post a Comment