Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Craigslist scammer

tranfer_verification@consultant.com
service@paypal.co.uk.
rmrose53@gmail.com
elizslohan@gmail.com
Elizabeth Lohan Mathew

Engr. Otsemeuo Mathew.
Lane 6 No3 Oluyole,
Ibadan, Oyo State,
23402, Nigeria

Hello ,

I will like to know if you accept Paypal payment because i will like to be paying you
through PayPal, if you accept then i will like you to send me a paypal money request of
175. for the item,which also cover postage to my son in Africa ..let me know If you are okay with the price.you can send me your paypal email address or you request money directly to my paypal which is elizslohan@gmail.com so that i can made the payment as soon as possible....
Hope to read back from you soon.

Elizabeth.

Hello,

I have remitted payment to you via paypal and I also paid paypal
charges to ensure you get full payment.

My son's Address is
Engr. Otsemeuo Mathew.
Lane 6 No3 Oluyole,
Ibadan, Oyo State,
23402, Nigeria.

He is presently an Electrical Engineer in one company called British America Tobacco
Company (B.A.T) over there. write on the body of the package a gift from your mum and have it post via Royal Mail International Sign For.

hope to read from you soon with the shipment tracking number.

regards,
Eliza.

No comments:

Post a Comment