Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dear friend.


Compliment of the day;


I know that this message might come to you as a surprise. However, it's all just my urgent need for a foreign partner like you that made me to contact you for this proposition that is of mutual benefits. I got your contact from yahoo tourist search while I was searching for a foreign partner. My Name is Mr.Bari Shan. I hail from Burkina Faso , West Africa .


I am a Banker by profession. However, my reason for contacting you is to transfer an abandoned $25m U.S Dollars (Twenty Five Million U.S Dollars) to your foreign account. Hence, I am inviting you for this business deal where this money shall be shared between you and I, in the ratio of 60 / 40% if you agree to my proposal. This money has been unclaimed since 13 years in our Bank. This bank law stipulates that after this year the bank will claim the money if there is no genuine claimer. The owner of this fund is a foreigner, who died since 6th August, 1997 with his Next Of Kin.

Further details of the transaction shall be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail.
Please indicate your willingness by sending the below information for more clarification and easy communication.

1) Full name.................................
2) Ages.......................................
3) Address...................... ............
4) Occupation................................
5) Mobile Telephone number...................
6) Country...................................


Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Thanks for your interest.
Yours faithfully.

Mr.Bari Shan.

No comments:

Post a Comment