Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Scammer Solomon Elih,

solomon_elih4710@voila.fr



From:Mr.Solomon Elih,
Bills & Exchange manager
Banque De L'Habitat Au Burkina Faso BHBF
Burkina-Faso West Africa.
Dear Patner,


(PRIVATECONFIDENTIAL)
I am Mr Solomon Elih, the director in charge of auditing and accounting section of Banque De L'Habitat Au BHBF Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso, West-Africa. I would like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of US$12.5 Million Dollars. I will like you to stand as the next of kin to our deceased customer whose account is presently dormant for claims. Please once you are interested kindly send me the following details information below.

1.Your full Name:......
2.Resident Address:........
3.Private phone:....
4.Country:.........
5.Occupation:.........
6.Age:.....
Regards,
Mr.Solomon Elih


Dear Patner,

Thanks for your quickly respond to my email.I really appreciate your willingness to assist me in this business and i do assure you that once you could be able to deal with me sincerely and honestly that we would have a smooth and successful business.

This is to give you more information regarding this business, please note that this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free why because before I contacted you I have perfected strategies that will guarantee a smooth and hitch free transaction principally because of my position in this bank.

Like you saw in my proposal letter, this money has been lying in this bank after the death of the owner who is a foreigner here in this country Burkina-Faso called Ashwin Billings by name and unfortunately the customer died with his wife and two children in the lndia airways flight mishap of 1999 and since then all efforts to get across to his relatives proved abortive and since then this money has been in a dormant account in this Bank, and so the bank governing body is planning to convert his account into government treasury and which I do not want this to happen, and that is why I wrote you, suggesting to you to apply as next of kin to the deceased.

Now, because of my position in this bank as the Director in charge of accounting and auditin unit in this bank, I have decided to use my position to present any reliable and competent foreigner as the next of kin to the deceased whom should be paid this money as true inheritor. Therefore, I will prepare an application of claim on which I will forward to you for you to send it to the management of this bank and as result of the application, I believe that after verifications, they will then approve this money in your name.

Once this approval for payment is granted this money, it will be transfered into any of your nominated bank account and as soon as this is done I will then come down to your country to see the investment climate there. As soon as this transaction is over, all documents relating to the account of the deceased customer will be destroyed and the records in our computer system will be deleted to ensure that in the next one million years no body will ever have any reason to remember this account again.

What you should do now is to send to me through this mail box:

1.Your Full Name:............
2.Your full Resident Address.........
3.Private Phone:.........
4.Country:.........
5.Occupation:......

Upon the receipt of the above mentioned data, this transaction will commence immediately and I assure you that this transaction will not last more than seven working days.

You should also feel free to call me on my phone number +22676140002 for us to discuss orally, meanwhile as soon as you receive this mail just send all the needed information so that we will commence this transaction immediately.

Best Regards,
Mr.Solomon Elih.


No comments:

Post a Comment