Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Scammer, απατεώνας στο www.Poulato.gr

Mrs Phat Jean
Haqib Temidara
Hope the item is in good condition ? Let me know the final cost okay..

Thanks...


Thanks for your response..Am Mrs Phat Jean from Toronto (Canada) and
am interested in buying this item for my Friend in Nigeria...

So,due to urgently needed i will be offering you 300euro for this item
plus the postage cost via LOCAL POST OFFICE to my Friend address in
Nigeria ok..

You can find the shipment address below :

Name: Haqib Temidara
Address: No 24, Esa Oke Way
City: Ilesha
State: Osun
Country: Nigeria
Zip code: 234036
Tel : +2347085769845

However, the payment will make out of my bank account and i want you
to get back to me now with your bank information so that i can make
the payment immediately...

Thanks and regards,

Mrs Phat Jean...

No comments:

Post a Comment