Monday, October 11, 2010

Scammer



Hello Dear,

Ι am Donald Cassidy only Son of late Mr. James Cassidy from Zimbabwe I am 19 years old, before the death of my late father in my Country's political Crisis he deposited the sum of ($2,000,000,00 million United State Dollars) in one of the Banks in Ivory Coast for establishment of new farms and animal feeds producing factory but now that he is dead I want to invest this money In your Country in any good business but I need you to help me receive this money in your account as my foreign business partner, I will offer you 15% of the total money for your kind assistance to me after the successful transfer of the money to your account. Reply me on (ddonaldcassidy1@gmail.com) or call +22557009654, for more clarifications before we continue the transfer of the money to your bank account, please read this news in website so that you will understand exactly what I am telling you (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/918781.stm) Looking forward to your urgent
reply

Best Regards
Donald Cassidy

WEB.DE DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 €/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit
gratis Notebook-Flat! http://produkte.web.de/go/DSL_Doppel_Flatrate/2

No comments:

Post a Comment