Friday, October 29, 2010

New advance fee scam

drsaleemzakaraia@gmail.com

+22674246471
Mr.Idrissa Zakaraia
Dr. Saleem Zakaraia


From: Dr. Saleem Zakaraia
African Development Bank
Burkina Faso (ADB)
Ouagadougou - Burkina Faso.

Dear friend,

I am writing to seek your cooperation over this business, Please due welcome this letter.
I am Dr. Saleem Zakaraia, the director of the accounts & auditing dept .at the African Development Bank Ouagadougou-west Africa . (A D B). With due respect, I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be beneficial to both of us.

At the bank's last accounts/auditing evaluations, my staffs came across an old account which was being maintained by a foreign client who we learnt was among the deceased passengers of motor accident on November. 2003, the deceased was unable to run this account since his death. The account has remained dormant without the knowledge of his family since it was put in a safe deposit account in the bank for future investment by the client.

Since his demise, even the members of his family haven't applied for claims over this fund and it has been in the safe deposit account until I discovered that it cannot be claimed since our client is a foreign national and we are sure that he has no next of kin here to file claims over the money. As the director of the department, this discovery was brought to my office so as to decide what is to be done. I decided to seek ways through which to transfer this money out of the bank and out of the country too.

The total amount in the account is Ten million five hundred thousand dollars (USD 10,500,000.00).with my positions as staffs of the bank, I am handicapped because I cannot operate foreign accounts and cannot lay bonafide claim over this money. The client was a foreign national and you will only be asked to act as his next of kin and I will supply you with all the necessary information and bank data to assist you in being able to transfer this money to any bank of your choice where this money could be transferred into.

The total sum will be shared as follows: 50% for me, 50% for you and expenses incidental occur during the transfer will be incur by both of us. The transfer is risk free on both sides hence you are going to follow my instruction till the fund transfer to your account.

Since I work in this bank that is why you should be confident in the success of this transaction because you will be updated with information as at when desired.
I will wish you to keep this transaction secret and confidential as I am hoping to retire with my share of this money at the end of transaction which will be when this money is safety in your account.

I will then come over to your country for sharing according to the previously agreed percentages. You might even have to advise me on possibilities of investment in your country or elsewhere of our choice. May God help you to help me to a restive retirement, Amen.

Please for further information and enquires feel free to contact me back immediately for more explanation and better understanding .
I am waiting for your urgent response!!!
Thanks and remain blessed.
Dr. Saleem Zakaraia.


Second email


Dear friend,
Thank you for your answer to my proposition. How is your family? I hope no problem. Please I want you to know that this is a legitimate transaction, don't be afraid of anything, it is real and genuine.
You are advice to look at my second mail and when you assure me that you will help me to safe keep this fund when it enters into your account then you fill up the official request form or application letter with your banking detail and personal send it to our bank by the e-mail address of the bank to pay you pressing attention to your demand towards the bank as the heir for dead customer.
Know that this deal is 100 % risk free. Be assured that I shall supply you with the detailed information which they will require from you as regards to this deal.
Note, you should not allow the bank to know that you have a partner who supplies you with the information they require from you to support your demand as heir to Mr Kattan Azmal.
Be assured that if you can understand and follow my instructions, there will be no difficulty for the bank to transfer this fund into your account. I am a man of 46yrs with 3 children.
I will retire from the public service any moment as soon as I conclude this deal with you. Bear in mind that this fund belongs to a foreigner but regrettably he died with his family in fatal motor accident and so far nobody came to our bank to demand this fund as heir to the deceased and I being from Burkina Faso citizen, I cannot demand this fund because it belongs to a foreigner and only a foreigner can demand this fund.
Note that the fund must be transferred in your account under 7 working days counting from the day of submission of your application and approval by our bank.
The total sum will be shared as follows: 50% for me, 50% for you and expenses incidental occur during the transfer will be incure by both of us. The transfer is risk free on both sides hence you are going to follow my instruction till the fund transfer to your account
There will be some vital and legal documents to back up this transfer into your account and there is no way the bank will transfer the money into your account without those documents which is going to obtain here as the origin and source of this fund.
Meanwhile I make it very clear this fund is here life in this bank so do not be afraid to apply as the next of kin, am here to back you up to make sure everything is ok.
I await your answer as urgency implies. Thank you and my respect to your beautiful family and to hope to be with you soon.
Call me on this line for further explanations: +226 7424 6471
Please equally forward your telephone number to me for effective communication.
Mr.Idrissa Zakaraia
+226 7424 6471

third email


Dear friend,

I am very happy for your urgent respond, besides I assure you 100% guarantee in this transaction and you have not nothing to loose, before I contacted you into this transaction I have made all the solid arrangement concerning the transfer of this money to your any nominated bank account you will provide and send to the bank.
Listen you should not be afraid of anything I assure you there will no problem and there will be no future threaten before or after this money transfer into your account , I have block all the lope hole and there will be no problem at all, because if there is problem , myself will be involved, for that reason I make sure that there will be no problem and I cannot stain my personality, so I assured you that this is a free risk transaction and you have nothing to loose or fear as far as this deal is concern.

Note that there will be authentic documents that will be procured here on your name to back up the fund or claim into your given account and to avoid anybody, your bank or the Governments of your country from questioning the source of this huge sum, just present the document as a proof to them. Please don't entertain any fear in his deal.

when the money is transferred to your account, I will have the rest of my life in your country, I and my family will be coming down to your country , Now what you have to do, go ahead and fill the application and send it to the bank as soon as you apply to the bank within 7 bank working days the bank will approve the fund in your name, this transfer has to be made through Telegraphic Transfer, fill your account information in the application letter you are going to send to the bank by bank email address. Below is the direct email address of the foreign remittance department who see for all the international transfer Bank email address
(
foreign.remittancedept@laposte.net )

You have to send a copy by email and give me a call and equally send email to me when you send the application to the bank so that I will monitor the transaction, I assure you if you take my advise and instruction you will not have any problem in this transaction because every information about the deceased customer is with me, you can only follow my advise so that we can make it, if you receive any letter from my bank, forward it to me in my email box for me to tell you what to do and also call me. +226 7424 6471.
Thanks I will wait for your urgent response.
Note : I know this is a surprise for you to receive this mail, but I want you to accept this offer because the ALMIGHTY GOD has provide this offer between you and me, I have chosen you as my business partner, so you also make up your mind and follow me as your business partner, this transaction is a very top secret and confidential because my bank has a corresponding bank every where in the world, if my bank know that I am the one who release this secret to you I will be sacked from my job, so keep this word for me .

You don’t know who is who so we have to keep it as a top secret, until this money enters your account so you don’t disclose it to any body, because no one make money in this world and tell you the secret by which he makes it.

Note the only expenses will encounter in this transfer is the cost of the procurement of the legal papers which will back up your claim as the beneficiary,whatever may come up as financial aspect of this transaction will be taking care by both of us.

Please I want you to go ahead fill up the application and send to the bank now, because there is no cause to delay in this transaction.
Your’s faithfully,
Dr.Saleem Zakaraia
+226 7424 6471
Note, Please Idrisa is my middle name, My full name are Saleem Idrisa Zakaraia

Fourth email:

Fill up the application letter below with your banking information and personal details, forward it to the bank via bank email address for onward approval of this fund and get back to me.

Please always maintain the secrecy and confidentiality of this deal, don't disclose it to anyone till this fund transfer into your given account. Call me as soon as you forward the application letter to the bank for more advise and directives to avoid any mistake.Open attachment and see the application letter.

Send it via below email address for urgent attention from the office of the foreign remittance / foreign.remittancedept@laposte.net

Thanks and remain bless

Application:

ATTN: DR. PAUL SMITH.

DIRECTOR: FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK BURKINA FASO

OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO.

BANK FAX: 00226/ 50.30.41.62.

BANK E-MAIL: foreign.remittancedept@laposte.net

DEAR SIR,

APPLICATION LETTER AS NEXT OF KIN TO ACOUNT HOLDER N°: ADB: 0036101101. ROUTING N°: 91002211.

I ............................... humbly apply to the bank as next of kin to your deceased customer, Kattan Azmal from Jordan, who died 2003 in auto crash , I humbly apply and put claim over his balance with the bank, which is valued at USD $10.5million , left in his account still unclaimed.

Until his sudden death, we have been business associates, jointly in exposition and buying of Gold and diamond. I want this money to transfer into my account as the next of kin, for purchase of Gold/Diamond.

I wish to advise your bank to kindly return the funds to this account information stated below:

Beneficiary Account Name……………….

Bank Name…………………

Bank Address……………………..

Account N°……………………………….

Swift Code………………………………

Bank fax and phone number…………………………….

Private fax and Mobile phone number... ……………

Your e-mail................

Occupation................

Age.........................

Country........................

Wishing my application will be given an urgent attention, as I wish the balance be released, and re-transferred into my account details.

Accept my apologies for the late application it was due to some logistic problems, which have just been settled.

Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours sincerely,

Mr..................................



No comments:

Post a Comment