Sunday, February 19, 2012

Compensation scam

haaloooo17@msn.com
jhnkvn7@gmail.com


Compensation for your past affords.

Dear Friend,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred Under the co operation of a new partner from Egypt. Presently I’m in Brazil for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn’t forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now contact my secretary in the person of Mrs Doris

Bellow here is Her Email Address ( mrsdoris@yahoo.com )And ask her to send you the total sum of ( $500,000.00) Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) which I kept for you past last month as compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with my secretary Mrs Doris and instruct her where to send the amount to.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the Joy after all the suffer ness at that time. In the moment, I’m very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf, so feel free to get in touch with her Mrs Doris; she will send the amount to you without any delay. I am very sorry i do not inform you in time all is because of my business.

Thanks
Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment