Monday, February 27, 2012

IMAGE VIRUS ATTACHMENT


RE: Ejaculaçao feminina transando...

ATTENTION
BE CAREFUL OF ATTACHMENTS ALLOWING TO "view online" send by one of your contacts

I received an email with attachment from someone I knew. The attachment was supposedly allowing to "view online" which logically thinking would be the safest way. Stupidly enough I clicked it and immediately the antivirus I use, alerted me to terminate the connection. After investigating a little bit more careful, I realized that the attachment, was nothing more than an image directing to the following DANGEROUS link
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/42838337/virgem.jpg


the above is the screen grab from my pc

DO NOT CLICK ON IT, DO NOT USE THIS KIND OF FILE. JUST DELETE AND GET OVER WITH IT.

the bellow is the actual image I received!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment