Friday, February 24, 2012

Peace and scams upon you

mrs.bakisa.ahmed@hotmail.fr
mrsbakisa@yahoo.com


Peace be upon you,
For your kind attention this message might reach you in utmost surprise, however, I will be very glad if you do assist me to relocate a sum of (US$6,200,000.00 Million Dollars) into your personal bank account for the benefit of both of us.

This is a genuine business transaction, only I cannot operate it alone without using a
Foreigner as required in my bank law, therefore I am contacting you to stand before my bank as the beneficiary next of kin of this fund, that is my reason of contacting you in this manner to assist me actualize this better opportunity, and also to share the benefit together with me.

You will be entitled to have 30% of this fund as a foreign partner, since you will provide a bank account where this money will be transferred to, while 70% will be for me, by indicating your interest on assurance of trust, I will send you the full details and how this business will be executed.

Please keep this proposal as a top secret between the both of us and delete it immediately in your email box if you are not interested for the business.

I will be looking forward for your urgent response (mrsbakisa@yahoo.com)

Regards, in sincerity,
Mrs Bakisa Ahmed.
My private contact number: +22674861084.

No comments:

Post a Comment