Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pleasure to scam you

thomassaiba@sify.com


Dear Sir/Madam,

It's my pleasure to contact you with this proposal for a financial and business assistance. I know my message may come to you as a surprise.

Don't worry I was totally convinced to write you in reference to the US$8.9M (Eight Million, Nine Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) my late client deposited with a Financial Institution which I'm soliciting for your assistance, co-operation & consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased so the funds can be released to you and transfer to your account for onward investment (Hotel, Industries and Estate Building Management) or any profitable business in your country.

Please if you are interested in my proposal, then email me with your full names, address & Country, age, sex, marital status, current occupation and private mobile number to facilitate the process to file a claim. Be rest assured that as soon as I receive those required details from you, I shall in turn prepare an application for claim and file on your behalf for the release and possible transfer of the funds to your bank account.

Remain bless while expecting your prompt co-operation.

Best Regards,
Mr.Thomas Saiba

No comments:

Post a Comment