Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hello scam

paulkdebra@yahoo.com.sg
deebramss@yahoo.com.sg


Hello. How are you.


I am introducing my self as Ms. Debra Paul,
the only Dauther of late Chief and Mrs Henk Paul,
I wish to request for your assistance in a financial transaction.
I got your contact from a member of this your site, And I wish to
invest in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country.
I have 9, 2million houndred thousand united states dollars.
to invest in your country, and I will require your
assistance in receiving the funds in your personal/company account
for investment, I will be gladly to give you 15% of the total sum
for your assistance.
please it is very important you contact me
for further explanation on how
we will proceed.

Thanks and God bless.
Best Regar
Miss Debra paul

No comments:

Post a Comment