Tuesday, January 25, 2011

hassana lsaaq scam


babyhassana@gmx.com



Hello Dear,My name is Miss Hassana,
It pleases me to write you for a sincere relationship,
Can you write me,i have some thing very important to tell you.
God bless you, and lots of love from,
Miss Hassana

My Dearest Love,


Is my pleasure to know you,I have being seeking a way to express my inner mind,but i thank God who by His infinite mercy has given you to me,please i need you to accept my apologies if i have inconvenience you in anyway,I am Miss Hassana Abdallah Isaaq Deerow , 27 years old girl from Somalia, the daughter of late Mr Abdallah Isaaq Deerow who was one time a Minister of Constitutional Affairs of the transitional government of Somalia under the leadership of President Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed.On July 28, 2006, he was killed outside a mosque in Baidoa.My late father, minister of constitutional affairs, was killed after Friday prayers at the mosque by unknown gun men.



I am constrained to contact you due to the what i am facing all this while and the sudden death of my mother,The government in power has vowed to wipe my family,this has turned my life around for pains and sufferings. I ran out of my country because of this incident and to avoid untimely death,as it is right now i don't have anywhere to go or who to call my relatives. I decided to run to the refugee camp where I'm presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country or any-where you might recommend.


My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of Four Million,Six Hundred thousand U.S Dollars (US$4,600,000.00) some-where with my name as the "next of kin". However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me receive the fund in your country for further investments on my behalf. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies when I will come over to your country as I was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance will be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.YOU CAN VISIT THE WEB SITE OF THE STORY http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/5224108.stm


As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately and will educate you more on the way you will assist me receive the money. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely with me,with a little introduction of yourself. I am staying at the female hostel here in the refugee camp. Please, keep this transaction to your self only. Do not disclose it to any one till the fund (money) gets to you in your country which I will also come over once the fund (money) gets to you. I promise you sincerity and honesty over this our transaction and relationship and will always love you forever. I expect your honest and earliest reply and will send my picture next time.


Yours Sincerely,


Miss Hassana.

I have really been touched by your message,Since when I sent my life history to you, I have been wondering highly, what your reaction will be, Because we have never meet or known each other before.Moreover,Having prayed over this matter within me I felt that you are a trust worthy and God fearing,For I know God will never disappoint me.I accept to be a part of your happy family,because this came as destiny has finally found me and placing me back to my home.All my plead to you is your assistance please and what I have told you is nothing but life experience.

I came out with the certificates that my father was issued to, when he made a deposit with one of the Bank,and i have confirmed from the Bank about my statue as the next of kin. they advice me to come with the certificates of which my father deposited the Money with.So you have nothing to fear now or in future,all that concerns the money is legal,my concerns is for you to be sincere with me and stand by me throughout this transactions and time of investment in your country.

But due to my inability and lack of resources ,i decided to contact you for a help please ,i will be very glad if you should consider to help me please ,there is no other hope i have for a survival apart from this my step mother has taken possession of all my parents earned access without considering me ,please take into consideration to help me.

Firstly I thank you for your indication of helping me now, because I so much love to complete my education in your country.You will be managing the funds for me while I will go back to school, I want to go straight to the point,I am mailing you from the office of the Rev.Father in the camp,I have confidence on him,I did explained a bit about my situation to him but not everything,He gave me the access to his computer twice a day just to help me because I told him that I want to get out from Africa as soon as possible.

This is Rev.Fathers telephone number +221 76 477 5819, When you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss.Hassana Abdallah Isaaq. the girl from Somalia,Tell the Rev.Father that you will like to speak with me.The Rev.Father will help us in the transaction process.I have no access of income here to make call,Please I will scan my Camp Identity and send to you.I will like you to send to me your full data such as.

(1) Your full name.................

(2) Your Home address...........

(3) Your phone number..............

(4) Your fax number........................

(5) Your age............................................

(6) Occupation...................................................

On reply of this email will i forward to you all the contact of the Bank where this Money is deposited by my late father for you to make contact with them and ask them the possibility of releasing the money to your account, i am looking forward to read from you.and After the transaction we will work for my coming to your country within 1 or 2 weeks time. I will be expecting your reply,when i scan my camp ID card i will send it to you too.

My regards
Miss Hassana

No comments:

Post a Comment