Friday, January 7, 2011

SCAM

johncassidy@live.fr

DEAR RESPECTFUL,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your name and contact from the CLASSIFIED I prayed over it and selected your contact among other contacts I got from there. I am JOHN CASSIDY (JR) the only son of late DR. JOHN CASSIDY. My father was a very wealthy Cocoa merchant in Abidjan the economic capital of Ivory coast but was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip.

My Mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father on JULY 2008 in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of TWELVE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS USD. ($12,000 000) left in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his only son for the next of Kin in depositing of the money. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates. He then adviced me to seek for a Foreign Partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, I am therefore honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:

(1) To provide a bank account for the transfer of this money. (2) To serve as a guardian to me and the investment of this money since I am only 19years. I am willing to offer you a good percentage from the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this money into your nominated account overseas. Furthermore, you will indicate your option towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within fourteen 14 days you signify interest to assist me.

Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

John .

TELE +22566116979

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA MY DIRECT MAIL CONTACT ( johncassidy@live.fr )

​second email

Thank you very much for your response to my situation,
Please, I will like to explain to you here that this money in the bank is all that is left for me to start life all over again after all that happened to me, please do not disappoint me because i am serious about this deal or sit on the money when it is transferred into your account.Another thing is this transaction is legal and 100% risk free so you can make up your mind and help me
My reason for contacting you therefore is for you to help me meet with the requirements of the Bank to enable them release the money I inherited from my Late Father and transfer it into your account for investment under your management and control while I continue my education there in your country.

Your Particulars I will need to do the registeration as the Beneficiary of this money;

1) RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS, PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER, ID CARD;
2) YOUR BANK NAME;
3) YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NAME;
4) YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER;

Please send me the above listed particulars immediately by email so that I will register it with the bank as the Beneficiary of the money and Foreign Partner of my late father who is my investor so that you will have the right to contact the bank for the transfer the money into your account.

As soon as I get these requirements and the registration is completed, I will give you the name and the contact of the Bank to enable you contact them for the transfer of the money into your Bank Account Particulars.

I will compensate you with 15% of the total money after the money is transferred into your account as you can see from my message that I cannot lay hands on this deposit until we have met the requirement of the Bank which made me to contact you.

Finally, please try and keep everything about this transaction very confidential and secret to yourself even before your bank for security reasons, success of the transaction and safety of my life. The People that killed my father are after my life which made me to go into a hide out in a Guesthouse waiting for the money to be transferred out of this country so that I will leave and come and meet with you in your country where I wish to stay for the rest of my life.

Thanks and God Bless you, I wait for your urgent respond.Telephone +22566116979

Yours

John

No comments:

Post a Comment