Friday, January 21, 2011

success bugiba successbugiba@live.com next of kin SCAM




My dear

How is your day?. I am very glad to see your mail this morning, I hope that with you very soon and take very good care of you in ways you never imagined before, because I think that relates to love and sincerity in building a good and lasting relationship. I really appreciate you from my heart heart.In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of weeks. Just like one staying in the prison and I hope I favor the gods will come here soon. We do not have any relatives now whom we can go, as all our relatives ran away in the middle of war.The only person we have now is Rev.father Mark Vitalis who Rev.father here in the camp, he was very good for me since I came here, but I do not live with him, and I live in a hostel because the camp women have two hostels one for men the other for women.
Number of Open. Phone is (00221-76-344-34-51) if you call, please tell him that you want to talk to me so that he will send for me in the hostel. Call any time
I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents' place.
Please listen to this, I have a statement of my late father's account and death certificate here with me which I send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some money in the bank of Senegal which he used my name As next of kin, the amount in question $ 5.3 (Five million three hundred thousand dollars).
So I would like you to help me transfer this money into your account and with it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you.
I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person who knows about it the Reverend because he is like a father to me. Thus, in light of the foregoing, I would like you to keep it to yourself and not anyone to tell her I'm afraid of losing their lives and money if people gets to know about it.
Remember, I'm giving you all this information due to trust I deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.
Dear, I would like you to send me information, home address, phone number, country of origin, and photos.
In the meantime, I wanted you to call me, as I said I have something to tell you. Call us at any time. Have a nice day and think about me. Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible
Your forever in love.

Following email

Hello my love,

Thank you for your letter and understanding, I really appreciate you like I told you, I prayed to be able to be with a man whom I really love and trust, a man I would love to take my heart, but I thank God today that I found you and I hope you never disappoint me.
Thank you for your consent to assist me to transfer this money into your account in anticipation when I come to be with you
I want to tell you that I really love you with all the sincerity of my heart, and I would also like to see you face to face, because I understand you're an honest man. Just know that I'm looking for a way to get out of here and start-up my education, so I'm not hiding any thing for you, Thank you for accepting to help me.
Only contact with the bank and get this money so that you have sent me some money to prepare my traveling documents to come and meet you, you can call me any day by 3 hours of Senegal during the telephone number I gave you a saint. That phone number again +221-76-344-34-51. I'll be waiting for your call I'll be very glad to hear your voice.I want you to know that I love people who honestly and as a young girl, I do not want to lose the money greedy people, so I would be very cautious and you're the type of person I am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.I I'm not gonna give your love to another person, you will satisfy me, so I can not look at another person. Please, I have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money, and I wanted you to keep it secret to other people because since it's (money) all eyes will be on it.
Remember I trust you honey! That's why I'm giving you all this information!. My love for you and you alone.
I informed the bank about my plans to claim this money, and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 20% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. In this regard I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibility of assisting me transfer my 5.3million dollars deposited by my late father which I am the next of kin to your account in your country.
Contact information of the Bank as follows,

Bank DE L'HABITAT Senegal DU (BHS).
Contact: Director of Foreign Operations.
His name Mr.Tidiane.S.Malang:
Address: BHS BD General de Gaullle (SN)
Bo 顃 e Postale: BP 229 Dakar-Seneagal
Phone: (221) 772413853,

Telex: BANKCS 10803
Email: (banquedehabit@africamail.com)
(Banquedehabitdusenegal@financier.com)

Contact them now on how to transfer 5 .. 3 million dollars deposited by my late father whom I have close relatives.
My dear L glad that God brought you to me from this situation and we promise to be kind and will equally need in every area of my life plus investing this money with me, we are still too young to manage it. As I told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to live here as soon as possible.
Please make sure you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send money from this money for me to prepare my travel documents to meet with you in your country. At the same time, I will await your call at any time you receive this letter. Do not forget to come back to me with any information you receive from the bank. Until now, there is a good day, and always think of me
Thanks and remain blessed.
My love for you.
Yours in love.

Success bugiba.


email from "bank of senegal"


banquedehabit@africamail.com

BANQUE DE L'HABITAT DU SENEGAL (BHS).
BHS BD General De Gaullle (SN)
BP 229 Dakar-Senegal.

For Your Kind Attention.

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation / Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail/contact which we have received from your partner Miss Success Bugiba (who is currently in Dakar,Senegal as a refugee.
Actually,we have earlier been informed about you by the young girl (Miss Success Bugiba ) who is (the next of kin to her late father's deposit in our bank ) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank.
Her late father Dr Pactrick Bugiba is our customer with substantial amount he deposit with us before his death.
Hence you have really been appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.
However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank account, we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank according to international banking rules on foreign remittance.
1.A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.
Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer( since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal)
2.The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death.
3.A copy of Certificate of Deposit issued to her deceased father by our bank.
4.An Affidavit of support from Senegalese high court .
Note:The above are compulsory,and are needed to protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made.
These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick, and successful transfer of the fund is made within 3days from when we receive the above named documents.
Should you have any question(s) please get back to us as soon as possible for more clarifications and directives.
We promise to give our customers the best services.
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs Khady Toure
(C/o Director of Foreign Operations)
BANQUE DE L'HABITAT DU SENEGAL

NOTE: THE BANK WILL WANT THAT YOU SEND TO US YOUR FULL NAME , ADDRESS , PHONE NUMBER AND PHOTO COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVING LICENSE AS A MARK OF YOUR IDENTITY. WE EXPECT THAT VERY SOON FROM YOU


7 comments:

  1. so all of this is fake...why they just lie to you for u to send all ur stuff to the, for nothin

    ReplyDelete
  2. who knows. Criminals become criminals for a variety of reasons. But its not for nothing, they get money from you, or at least they try to. I am not an expert, although if you search around online you will find some discussions and thoughts on the matter.
    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh okay thanks...yea two tried it on me too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiii ? im alex u told me to come talk to u here from atown ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea who you are and what atown is

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS IS crazy!!:D I go this exact same thing... Dang SPAM

    ReplyDelete