Friday, January 7, 2011

SCAM


James Peter
jamespeter52@hotmail.com


My name is Mr. James Peter, a Senior Staff and Regional Branch Manager here in our
Bank at International Commercial Bank Ghana. I got your information during my searcher on your Country
Chambers of Comers. I am 47 Years of Age and Married with five Lovely Kids. It may
Interest you to hear that I am a Man of PEACE.

I only hope we can assist each other. I have packaged a financial Transaction that
Will benefit both of us, as the Regional Bank Manager, it is my duty to send in a
Financial report to my head Office in the capital City Accra at the end of each year.
On the course of last year 2010 end of year report, I discovered that my branch
in which I am the manager made Seven Million Five Hundred thousand United State Dollars
[$7.5million] Which my Head Office, are not aware.

Then I decided to place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any
Beneficiary. As an Officer of the Bank I can not be directly connected to this money,
so this informed my contacting you for us to work so that you can assist me to
receive this money into your bank account. I am willing to give you 40% of the total
fund. Note there are practically no risk involved, it will be bank to bank transfer,
all I need from you is your honest and assist me to claim as the original depositor
of this fund so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank
account, I am going to programmed your name in the database of the Bank as the real
depositor of the funds past 3 years ago and you want to close the account to be
transfer back to you in your country.


If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it very much. As soon as
I receive your response I will details you on how we can achieve it successfully.

Please for any further communications; get in touch with me through my Alternative
email at jamespeter52@hotmail.com


Best Regards,

Mr.James Peter
Cell 00233247126979
Second email

Dear Sir,

How are you today and your work and family, hope fine? I thank you for your prompt response and appreciate your interest and willingness to work with me,
Indeed trust has always been a core requirement of any business relationship. And trust has traditionally always been difficult to win, but very easy to
lose. All the more so in today’s business world, with the attendant money laundry laws and terrorist activities and it's funding including spam, one must
have to be very careful on how to go about a business of this magnitude, I hope the Trust will not be misplaced, so that we shall work together to -honored
value of honesty, decency, generosity, modesty, selflessness, transparency, and accountability. These fundamental values determine societies that succeed or
fail.

As a professional banker, I cannot afford to lose this great opportunity and will not fail to make use of it, to facilitate this deal please forward the
following urgently.

Full Name.......................... .....................

Present Contact Address....................... ..................

Age......................... ............................

Occupation and Position...................... ...........

Marital Status...........................................

Direct mobile number...............................

I will use this information to program your name in the database of the bank and issue you with a deposit slip and a drafted application to redraft in your
letter head and scan to our head office requesting my head office to transfer the fund into your bank account. Once my head office receives the application
the fund will be processed and fund transferred within 2 working days.

Thank you in advance and May God bless you and your family.

Yours truly,

James Peter
Mobile +233247126979

2 comments:

  1. Can you disclose how you got the Staff ID and if it is genuine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been quite a while and don't remember, but most probably he/she/they send it to me with the email.
      I strongly believe that it is fake.

      Delete