Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SCAM

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr.Festus Ibinabo, I am an accountant in accounting department of Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). Also am a member of contracts awarding committee of this department under the Nigerian government.Read the atatchment file above for more details.


Dear Friend,


My name is Mr.Festus Ibinabo, I am an accountant in accounting department of
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). Also am a member of contracts awarding committee of this department under the Nigerian government. This mail may come to you as a surprise but be rest assured that this is not a hoax mail. I write to solicit your assistance in a funds transfer deal involving US$10,500,000:00M.


A year ago, Nigerian government asked my committee to award contracts to
foreign and local firms for the supply of the data capturing machine and ballot boxes and papers being used now for the ongoing elections in my country and the voters registration going on, which I and my colleague With our good position, deliberately
over invoiced the contract sum to the tune of US$10,500,000:00.


The contracts value has been paid off to the actual contractors that
executed these jobs, all I want now is a trusted foreign partner like you that
we shall front with the banking account number to Claim the over inflated sum which is with the sundry account of the Central Bank Of Nigeria.
All I require is your honest cooperation an confidence in me which I know would
not come easy. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
background that will protect you from any breach of the law. I would advise
that you give this positive consideration and get back to me soon.


I'll be flexible and considerate in the percentage share that will be
given to you for your assistance I know there may be scams and junk mails on
the internet but certainly, this is not one. Please do not fail to understand
that in spite of all that, opportunities of this kind still abound. If you have
ever wished or prayed for something good to come your way, now I urge you to
take this message seriously and with an open mind,you could never know,this may be an answer to your prayers.I look forward to hearing from you
as soon as possible.Please if you are not intrested kindly disregard this message and don't let another third party see it but if you can work with us to achieve this kindly email me on this email( festusibinabo@zing.vn )your ,full names,Telehone numbers,Your contact address to enable me get the relevant papers to release the funds in your name.


Bye And God Bless,
Mr.Festus Ibinabo.

No comments:

Post a Comment