Sunday, January 2, 2011

kabore saidou scam


kabore.saidou@yahoo.de

secretaryservice1@gmail.com

I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE AND TRUST PLEASE!

From: Mr Kabore Saidou.
African Development Bank
Burkina Faso (ADB)
Ouagadougou - Burkina Faso.

Dear friend, Good Day

I am writing to seek your cooperation over this business, Please due welcome this letter.

I am Mr Kabore Saidou. the director of the accounts & auditing dept .at the African Development Bank Ouagadougou-west Africa . (A D B) With due respect, I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be beneficial to both of us.At the bank's last accounts/auditing evaluations, my staffs came across an old account which was being maintained by a foreign client who we learnt was among the deceased passengers of motor accident on November.2003, the deceased was unable to run this account since his death. The account has remained dormant without the knowledge of his family since it was put in a safe deposit account in the bank for future investment by the client.

Since his demise, even the members of his family haven't applied for claims over this fund and it has been in the safe deposit account until I discovered that it cannot be claimed since our client is a foreign national and we are sure that he has no next of kin here to file claims over the money. As the director of the department, this discovery was brought to my office so as to decide what is to be done. I decided to seek ways through which to transfer this money out of the bank and out of the country too.

The total amount in the account is ten million five hundred thousand dollars (USD 10,500,000.00).with my positions as a staffs of the bank, I am handicapped because I cannot operate foreign accounts and cannot lay bonafide claim over this money. The client was a foreign national and you will only be asked to act as his next of kin and I will supply you with all the necessary information and bank data to assist you in being able to transfer this money to any bank of your choice where this money could be transferred into.

The total sum will be shared as follows: 50% for me, 50% for you and expenses incidental occur during the transfer will be incured by both of us. The transfer is risk free on both sides hence you are going to follow my instruction till the fund transfer to your account.Since I work in this bank that is why you should be confident in the success of this transaction because you will be updated with information as at when desired.I will wish you to keep this transaction secret and confidential as I am hoping to retire with my share of this money at the end of transaction which will be when this money is safety in your account. I will then come over to your country for sharing according to the previously agreed percentages. You might even have to advise me on possibilities of investment in your country or elsewhere of our choice. May God help you to help me to a restive retirement, Amen.
Please for further information and enquires feel free to contact me back immediately for more explanation and better understanding.
(00226 74 38 26 03)
I am waiting for your urgent response!!!
Thanks and remain blessed

Mr Kabore Saidou,



Thank you for your answer to my proposition. How is your family? I hope no problem. Please I want you to know that this is a legitimate transaction, don't be afraid of anything, it is real and genuine.
You are advice to look at my second mail and when you assure me that you will help me to safe keep this fund when it enters into your account I will prepare the official request form or application letter which you will fill and send it to our bank. to pay you pressing attention to your demand towards the bank as the heir for dead customer.

Know that this deal is 100 % risk free. Be assured that I shall supply you with the detailed information which they will require from you as regards to this deal.

Note, you should not allow the bank to know that you have a partner who supplies you with the information they require from you to support your demand as heir to Mr Kattan Azmal.

Be assured that if you can understand and follow my instructions, there will be no difficulty for the bank to transfer this fund into your account. I am a man of 46yrs with 3 children.

I will retire from the public service any moment as soon as I conclude this deal with you. Bear in mind that this fund belongs to a foreigner but regrettably he died with his family in fatal motor accident and so far nobody came to our bank to demand this fund as heir to the deceased and I being from Burkina Faso citizen, I cannot demand this fund because it belongs to a foreigner and only a foreigner can demand this fund.

Note that the fund must be transferred in your account under 7 working days counting from the day of submission of your application and approval by our bank.

The total sum will be shared as follows: 50% for me, 50% for you and expenses incidental occur during the transfer will be incure by both of us. The transfer is risk free on both sides hence you are going to follow my instruction till the fund transfer to your account

There will be some vital and legal documents to back up this transfer into your account and there is no way the bank will transfer the money into your account without those documents which is going to obtain here as the origin and source of this fund.

Meanwhile I make it very clear this fund is here life in this bank so do not be afraid to apply as the next of kin, am here to back you up to make sure everything is ok.

I await your answer as urgency implies. Thank you and my respect to your beautiful family and to hope to be with you soon.

Call me on this line for further explanations:+226 74 38 26 03,
Please equally forward your telephone number to me for effective communication.

Mr.Kabore Saidou




Longest time,i hope all is well together with your family, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the transaction done with the co-operation of a new partner from CUBA.

Presently i'm in CUBA for investment projects with my own share of the total money. Meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts in assisting me to get this transaction done despite we could not conclude it. I have decided to compensate you, i deemed it fit to do what i have done to prove that Africans are not what they are branded to be sometimes by the western world and for humanity sake.
So Go ahead and forward your informations to my secretary such as your contact home or office address where you will receive parcel,name of your bank, telephone number. my Secretary name is ;Victor moses, His email address is (secretaryservice1@gmail.com) Telephone number:+22675407069, endevour to call him ok.

I have raised a certified bank cheque in your name to the tune of " Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars for you" so Feel free and get in touched with my Secretary and instruct him on where to send the cheque to you at your own expense as i have done enough by allocating such amount to you. Even my current partner is not happy that i have to allocate such amount to you bearing in mind your attitude towards the transaction at its crucial stage.

I'm very busy here in CUBA because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are handling, So feel free to get in touch with my Secretary.Endeavour to update me accordingly once you receive the cheque and cash the money OK.

Best Regards
Madam Mulic Kabore.

No comments:

Post a Comment